1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
Visual Email Testing with Developer Tools, Litmus and Email on Acid
Have you ever struggled with email testing before? The browser developer tools, Litmus and Email on Acid can help you. See how to use them together.Read more
Does it take you 1+ hour to code an HTML email template? Maybe it's time to reconsider your workflow. Learn how to create email layouts with scripts.Read more
How to Use Sublime Text for HTML Email Development
Do you want to cut the development time of your next HTML email template in half? Streamline coding productivity with Sublime Text's greatest features.Read more