1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
A Step-by-Step Guide to Sending Emails with PHP
In this comprehensive guide you will learn the ins and outs of sending text and HTML emails with built-in packages and email delivery services using PHP.Read more
How to Use a Templating Language in HTML Email Development
CSS Inliner Tools Worth Considering for Your Next Email
I hope you have never tried inlining CSS to your email code manually. Thankfully there are several CSS inliner tools. Check out their pros and cons.Read more