1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
Beginner's Guide to Using Sass in Email Coding
Do you repeat bits of CSS code across email template projects? Learn to use the Sass preprocessor language to change that and design reusable components.Read more
Open Source Email HTML Modification Tools for Email Developers
Grab these free & open-source HTML code modification tools created by EDMdesigner specifically for email coders.Read more
Managing Full-time Employees at a Growing SaaS Company
In this article you can read about how an early-stage startup can overcome management difficulties with the SCRUM methodology and the pomodoro technique.Read more