We would like to expand our company with an enthusiastic QA Engineer who can help us speed up our production release cycle and improve automated test coverage.
- Collaborate with Product and Software Engineering teams to deliver stable software products
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our products and their expected behavior
- Create testing strategy for complex product releases
- Establish an automated test environment (Selenium tests)
- Design and implement automated test cases to ensure consistency and efficiency in testing
- Plan and execute manual test cases as necessary
- Maintain documentation related to testing
- Check the quality of new features before release, request changes from the dev team if needed
- Help in release management: push to production, rollback if needed
We prefer you having experience with
- Git version control
- Functional testing - Selenium
- CI - Jenkins
- Creating manual test cases
We will be really happy if you also have experience with
- Task runners (eg. Grunt, Gulp)
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Opportunity to learn fast and have an influence on developments - You are not just a grain of sand in a huge organization, but a very important player in a small, agile team.
- And of course salary - depending on your experience and responsibility level.
How to apply?
Send us your CV or Linkedin profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include some of your projects, Github profile or whatever you are proud of!
Email should be titled: “YOUR NAME – QA Engineer”
We are a team of 12 people building email-related products to help companies all over the Globe create responsive email templates with ease.
We are financed by paying customers from Australia to the USA, and circa 95% of our revenues come from abroad. Over 100 million people read emails which were created with our software.
We started EDMdesigner back in 2013 after raising $200,000 from iCatapult.
Since then we have been through ups-and-downs but always had the passion to look further, and do things better next time.
Last year we bought out iCatapult from our company and we are ready for the future:
- Launch our new email builder and content management product for teams, aka Chamaileon.io
- Open up our revolutionary email _______ feature to the public (currently in stealth mode)
- Publish the new, modular EDMdesigner API
We need talented people who can help us to get there and
- have the passion to learn,
- are self-motivated,
- are always looking for ways to do things better.