We would like to expand our company with an enthusiastic frontend developer who is in love with state of the art technologies and wants to be an important part of a great product team.
- Participate in UI design process
- Participate in code reviews
- Technical support for customers
We prefer you having
- Experience with Vanilla JS (ES5)
- Strong understanding of DOM
- Understanding of OO & functional programming
- HTML5 & CSS3 and the state of the art technologies
- Experience with unit testing
We will be really happy if you also have
- Experience with Knockout JS
- Experience with Node.js & NoSQL
- Experience with ES6
What we offer
- Flexible working schedule - Full-time and part-time employment are possible as well
- Opportunity to learn fast and have influence on developments - You are not just a grain of sand in a huge organization, but a very important player in a small, agile team.
- And of course salary - depending on your experience and expertise
How to apply?
Send us your CV or Linkedin profile link to email@example.com. Please include some of your projects, Github profile or whatever you are proud of!
Email should be titled: “YOUR NAME – Frontend Engineer”
We are a team of 12 people building email-related products to help companies all over the Globe create responsive email templates with ease.
We are financed by paying customers from Australia to the USA, and circa 95% of our revenues come from abroad. Over 100 million people read emails which were created with our software.
We started EDMdesigner back in 2013 after raising $200,000 from iCatapult.
Since then we have been through ups-and-downs but always had the passion to look further, and do things better next time.
Last year we bought out iCatapult from our company and we are ready for the future:
- Launch our new email builder and content management product for teams, aka Chamaileon.io
- Open up our revolutionary email _______ feature to the public (currently in stealth mode)
- Publish the new, modular EDMdesigner API
We need talented people who can help us to get there and
- have the passion to learn,
- are self-motivated,
- are always looking for ways to do things better.