1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
Background Images in Modern HTML Emails
This article uncovers the approaches how background images can be set in email HTML. Various emailRead more
Bulletproof HTML Email Buttons - A New Line-height Based Approach
In this article I am going to put to the test the basic bulletproof button techniques,Read more
Content Images in Modern HTML Emails
In the last few months I have been following the previous posts of the Modern HTMLRead more