1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
HTML Email Development Tools
Would you like to improve your HTML email development workflow and learn about new developer tools? This article series is for you.Read more
Git Branching Workflows in SaaS Development and the Review ASAP Policy
This article shows you a git branching workflow which helps developers to review changes frequently, leading to better code quality.Read more
Tabular Data Representation in Modern HTML Emails
Responsive tables are the most common ways to represent tabular data in HTML emails. Learn about the best practices and the card layout design approach.Read more