1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
Content Images in Modern HTML Emails
In the last few months I have been following the previous posts of the Modern HTMLRead more
HTML Email Width - Overcoming the 600px Limitation
The de facto standard for HTML emails' width is 600 pixels. But why is that? WeRead more
The Drop Calc Method to Create Responsive HTML Emails
Originally I was going to write an article about the different techniques which you can createRead more