1. Email Marketing has a super high ROI of 4,300%
2.91% of customers check their email at least once per day.
3. Mobile accounts for a lot of that volume: 66% of emails are opened on mobile
(Image credit: Movable Ink)
4. But only 1 in 3 clicks occur on a mobile!
5.48% of consumers say that they prefer to interact with brands via email.
6. According to a study by Mckinsey email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter!
7. The no. 1 email client for Gmail users is the iPhone‘s native email client (which thankfully supports responsive email design), with 34% of all Gmail opens.
8.64.5% of B2B marketers plan to increase spending on email marketing in 2014
9.35% of email recipients open email based only on the subject line alone
10.63% of marketers spend at least two hours per campaign *on design and content
*Need help in email design? Just reach out to us any time! *
Paddings, Margins and Borders in Modern HTML Emails
Throughout this tutorial series, we have been using paddings, margins and borders a lot. We haveRead more
Typography in Modern HTML Emails
In the last few weeks, we went through the main principles and limitations of HTML Emails.Read more
Background Images in Modern HTML Emails
This article uncovers the approaches how background images can be set in email HTML. Various emailRead more